Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007, the year I'll always remember as the era of the wide stance and the time when the Rosie-Donald feud captured America's imagination.

So, 2007 was for me, personally, a great year, with exhibitions mounted, successful shows produced, projects launched, many great times with many great friends and loved ones in many exciting places, including right here in New York City. But in what I like to call, using my fingers to make that air-quote gesture, the Big Picture...yeah, it was kind of rough. Here's a little look back. Not a bad year to put behind us and make some serious changes in '08, shall we? Ok, let's get started! This parting thought on the year from the Times editorial board points us toward one method for making some changes this year.

Okay, I'm clambering down from my soap box now. This blog is about other stuff and I'm happy to report that several exciting projects for the new year have gotten off the ground this week. Onward and upward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home