Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

If you find yourself in the Bronx...

Just a heads-up to my vast community of readers, I curated a group exhibition for the Bronx River Art Center that is open for several more weeks, until Feb. 25th. For the Bronx, it's really easy to get to, mere steps from the 1 and 5 trains-seriously, you can see the place from the platform.

The show is called Seeing Is Believing, and I was lucky enough to bring together an amazing group of artists: Nicola Lopez, Josh Dorman, Zoe Sheehan Saldana, George Pfau and Leah Tinari. All of their work is worth the trip. You can check out the BRAC website for directions, hours etc. at bronxriverart.org.

If you check it out let me know, I'd love to hear any feedback!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home