Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Monday, February 05, 2007

If you find yourself in Boston...

...the weekend of February 16-18, I'll be there for the Boston Burlesque Expo. Nothing better than Boston in February! Woo! But anyway, as part of the event I'll be part of a panel on the role of men in the burlesque community, with four of my friends: Jonny Porkpie (producer/performer/writer/What's My Line panelist/Mr. Nasty Canasta), Bill Morton (producer/significant other of GiGi La Femme) and Kenny Law (Editor of Screw magazine/Mr. Peekaboo Pointe). Oh, and there will also be some women taking off their clothes that night, if you're into that sort of thing.

Anyway, I have no idea what to expect as far as an audience, but the four of us are thinking about going for kind of a hung-over, Rat Pack vibe; at least we'll entertain ourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home