Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Opening night


For the second year in a row, I've gotten to kick off January with an exhibition opening, and I have to say that's a habit that I could definitely get into. We had a great crowd on Thursday night, the response was terrific and I'm pretty thrilled with how the hard work paid off. Now the next step: get the show written about, and get it seen by everybody who needs to see it....

But it's nice to bask a little in the light first. It was a fabulous night, after all the meeting and greeting and seeing my friends who made the trip to Bed-Stuy on my behalf, the crowd dissipated and we headed back to Manhattan, stopped at Marion's for late dinner and cocktails; really not a bad way to start the year at all.

Ok, back to work!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was really a beautifully put together show :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home