Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Would the mystery guest enter and sign in please?

It was my birthday yesterday, and Jen discovered an utterly charming and unrealized coincidence: I share a birthdate with John Charles Daly, the host of the original TV version of What's My Line! If that's not fate, I don't know what is. I can only hope to aspire to Daly's urbane wit and sophistication, and his fantastic ability to provide long, drawn-out clues that actually hinder the panel more than help them. This makes me even happier that my into-the-weekend birthday celebration begins tonight with the February installment of What's My Line? Live in NYC! Come on down if you're free...and live in New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home