Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Premise for hit show: Dungeons & Dragons enthusiast is frozen in 1996, thawed out in 2007 to create unstoppable team of colossal douchebags.

My fifteen year high school reunion is this weekend, and I'm not going, for a number of good reasons, but I'm bummed out about it. Also, Jesus H. jumpin' Christ, I am old. SO, I'm not writing about that, instead I'm writing about this show, that everyone I know is obsessed with, called the Pick-Up Artist. Come on, I know you watch it! Slackjawed in disbelief, like the rest of us. Anyway, I'm getting to this party late and I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said, awestruck--really? Big fuzzy hat? Wow.--but I read this today on Jezebel, and everyone should read it, because it's kind of awesome. And yes, I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity and in touch enough with my feminine side to read Jezebel.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I actually just watched an episode of this crap this weekend for the first time. Shira and I sat there slackjawed and stupid and couldn't believe what we were seeing and hearing.

    As soon as it was over, we watched a marathon of movies where women kick things and blow shit up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home