Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tomorrow night, on a very special What's My Line...

That's right, tomorrow night is What's My Line? Live in NYC! And I'm always excited to do the show, but this month's installment is special: month's ago, recurring panelist Jonny Porkpie challenged me to take his place on the panel, a response to the amount of shit I give him when I'm hosting. And this month, we're doing it! Tomorrow Jonny is hosting, and I'm a panelist. I have no idea how it's going to go, I know he'll do a great job and he's been putting together an interesting lineup-but I have no idea how I'm gonna do! It will definitely be fun. And bonus! The return of our sultriest sponsor ever, Veronica Varlow of Dangerdame.com modeling her wares onstage, in a new noir style ad...definite bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home