Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our far-flung striptease correspondents

Last week's T'n'A Q&A was really, really an amazing night. We were thrilled with how it came out, and because I don't, sadly, have any time at all to write about it here, check out the summary (which does not do the evening justice) I wrote for Kelly DiNardo at The Candy Pitch.

And, check out this piece from CBS Sunday Morning this past weekend, on Jo Boob's School of Burlesque! Yes, yes, all the great national TV exposure of my brilliant friends is great, but what's really important: if you don't blink, I think you might just glimpse me for 1/2 a second on the video screen seen above Scott Rayow and Anita Cookie in the corner of the stage at Pinchbottom Burlesque earlier this month, giving my usual Oscar-worthy performance.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home