Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend 2011 in words and pictures

Finally got my pictures from Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend posted to Flickr, check 'em out! As always, I barely scratched the surface, there's too much and I'm always too busy...but needless to say if you search Flickr and Facebook you'll find tons of fabulous pictures, especially of the amazing action onstage throughout the weekend's four nights of shows.

I'm happy to say that the Weekend was an absolute triumph. The best yet in our 6 years in Vegas. There's tons of press out there too if you missed the action...including about the legal wranglings that I'm not going to go into. (Just look for the Wall Street Journal article if you're curious about that.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home