Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Monday, May 02, 2011

Figured since, you know, it's a slow news day, I'd let you know what I've got coming up

It's a big May and you should come out and join me for the fun!
On the 13th, I'm thrilled to be hosting a star-packed benefit show for the Burlesque Hall of Fame, produced by that glittering trifecta, the Rhinestone Follies. It's the NYC portion of a series of national benefit shows, each one dedicated to raising the funds to send one of our burlesque legends to their 54th Annual Reunion at this year's Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend. The New York show is benefitting the lovely April March, and I'm honored to be a part of it.

And then, of course, the very next night it's BOTTOMS UP! The Ultimate Van Halen Burlesque Experience at Joe's Pub!

And on the 19th: it's the return of the Gameshow Speakeasy!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home