Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Art fairs: I'm only one man!

The art-money orgy has begun and I began my weekend last night at the curators preview of Scope (or, I'm sorry, -scope, as the organizers insist on writing it), and frankly I'm already exhausted. But I'll be doing my time at an Armory Show booth over the next two days, and hitting the Williamsburg galleries later tonight...I have no idea when I could possibly make it to Pulse and from what I hear it's the one not to miss this year, but what can you do? And the alternative to the alternative-alternative art fair, the one that's all digital and new media? Yeah, that's in Battery Park City. Maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home