Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Friday, April 27, 2007

A day-job plug

Every day I'm lucky enough to go to a sunny, plant-filled office, full of incredibly talented people who work in a field I know virtually nothing about-although I'm learning! One of them is Alex Feleppa, the Director of Horticulture here; Alex runs a terrific blog, answering people's questions about their own plants, gardens, etc. I don't own a single plant (why did they hire me?), but I find it theraputic just to read it and look at the pictures urging me to check out the magnolia trees while they're in bloom. And he can tell you how to save that dying rhodedendron you have shoved on the shelf above your radiator. Check it out: hsny.blogspot.com.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger rae said…

    Oh very cool. I read this on saturday but didn't check out the link. I can use that. :) What a great place to work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home