Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

It looks like when I was still in the channel's demographic

Last night we sequestered ourselves at home to try and get on top of all the work we have to do--Exotic World sponsorships, Jen's working on two new numbers for next week, etc.--and we discovered that the guys from the funny sketch show Human Giant were doing 24 hours live on MTV, from noon to noon today. So we had it on in the background all night, and right now, in fact; over the course of it they've had on just about the whole New York City alt-comedy crowd at some point in the night; including a lot of people that Clams has performed with, several What's My Line mystery guests and a bunch I've talked to about being our What's My Line mystery guest. For one slightly surreal sequence late last night, live on MTV all at once were our mystery guest from this week's show, Nick Kroll, and four guys that I've exchanged multiple emails with about being on the show. It was one of those "but wait, I'm from Ohio." moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home