Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

You see, out of context, "Is it bigger then a breadbox" sounds kind of dirty...

Yesterday, spent the sunny afternoon walking the streets of the Lower East Side taping up our new sniper posters for What's My Line; they take advantage of the double entendre nature of some of the show's standard questions, with the rip-off tabs at the bottom, "man with a van/will paint your house" style. They look great on lampposts and construction walls, you can read them from two blocks away and I think it will get a response-I blanketed the neighborhood and we'll move outward from the epicenter. But it occurred to me while taping one up on Orchard Street, that I have no idea if this is an illegal activity; I got my answer when I looked up and there was a cop standing next to me. He gave me a look and kept walking. So, that's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home