Pound Sign

New York City, pop culture, art and nightlife. Because nobody else is blogging about those things.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Not since Big Country sang about the big country...


I will always say that there's only one performer in my house, and it ain't me. But I've been talked into (admittedly, it didn't take much effort) playing a bit part in tomorrow night's presentation of Pinchbottom Burlesque; specifically, I will be playing the large fellow to General Zod's left, in Creamy Steven's Supergirl number. If you'd like to see me slightly embarrass myself, as well as see one of the best burlesque shows in town (consistently great every month), come on down to Collective:Unconscious tomorrow night!

Also, you win, blogosphere! I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm going to get in line to see Motherfuckin' Snakes on a Motherfuckin' Plane this weekend! Hell yeah! By the way, how is it possible that the theme song is by...Cobra Starship? Really? Hell yes, it's the new summer jam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home